Old January 1st, 2009, 01:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

Default ff in Cuba

"Tim J." wrote

I spend about 15 minutes a day reading roff and a few other groups. I
don't smoke, so take less time doing that than I would with smoke breaks.
When companies are cutting back, I'd be more worried about being a smoker
or the Internet watchdog than an occasional roff peeper.
--
TL,
Tim

smokers should just be put out of our misery ...... outsource em all

including the damn fools that think they look cute sucking on expensive
cigars on a trout stream ... I came around a corner of Silver Creek last
year to find one such fellow and remarked, "Oh it's YOU! I thought someone
was burning an old outhouse down." He put out the pricey turd.

And it's more than just stinky manners, it's your health they threaten

http://tinyurl.com/7dz9tk