Old August 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Lure builder

Default Catch & Release

Spoil is the correct term and not the fancy rhetoric of TNBass. I only say that
since he said NOPE spoil is not the correct term. I saw a show on TV where
there was a checkpoint for fish and game. The CO laid charges for what he
called letting game go to spoil. The meat was smelly and the carcus wasn't
gutted. The CO said you have a responsibility once you harvest game not to let
it go to spoil. He made some seisures, laid charges and rightly so. Spoil is
the term not fancy rhetoric that nobody knows the true meaning
I'm respectful of fish whether it be bass or coarse fish..