Old May 9th, 2007, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default great day fishing

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
. ..
My 3 yr. old's first fish. All he wants now is bigger ones so I think he's
"hooked".

Good stuff Bass_Mr.,

Fine looking fisherman!

Attached are a couple pixs of my son. His first fish around age 3 and at 13
with a Westslope Cut when we were working on his Fly Fishing merit badge,
now at 16 he nearly looks me in the eye at 6'2". They grow up way to fast,
enjoy every minute. I cherish my time streamside with the kid, I know he
will be off to college in a couple years and he probably won't have near the
time to spend with ol' Dad...

Thanks,
JT

Attached Thumbnails