Old March 22nd, 2014, 10:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

Default Wow! This used to be one heck of a group.

On 2014-03-22, Roy wrote:

I have not fished much either, for quite a few years. But my wife and I just
bought a retirement home in the Smokies that has about a quarter mile of trout
stream on it.

I wish you all the best on yer retirement. I'm also retired and
though I'm not much of a fisherman, I love to eat fish. I'm happy to
report my waders actually fit me, which was my biggest concern, me
being a big ol' fat geezer with duck feet. I was gonna try to fish,
today, but a freak snowstorm blew in. Now, I'm jes watching fly fishing
howto videos and drink'n some beer.

nb