Old July 31st, 2015, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Wow! This used to be one heck of a group.

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 1:55:56 PM UTC-7, Mark H. Bowen wrote:
I must disagree with notbob about the character of former roffians. The vast majority were extremely knowledgeable in a myriad of subjects and professions, fly fishing was just their special interest. If I recall correctly, notbob took up with Mike Connor--a very excitable fella-- or notbob was one of Mike's many sock puppets--no matter.

Nonetheless, many of the old guard--and I mean OLD!--have moved over to ROFF Facebook. Give Frank Reid a holler on Fb ROFF, to join in.

Opie

What is this usenet thing? ;-)
- Ken