Old April 2nd, 2005, 12:06 AM
Guy Thornberg

Just read your post John. I like the "Link" if you have the option of using
your own leader material. It would appear the number of wind knots might be
reduced using the "Link". Not that my casting ability should be suspect....
Guy

"Jonathan Cook" wrote in message
These showed up in the latest Cabela's magazine:

http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/sc...king_l2l.jhtml

Not a bad idea except it'll fail because it appears they are
tying it to their own leaders (not selling the leader end
separately) -- somebody's gotten too greedy :-)

But I like the idea of a "bigger" leader link that is bouyant and
that is visible. I think that alone would be a good seller. (Maybe
someone at Eagle Claw is listening...)

Jon.