Old October 13th, 2006, 04:05 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing
pete

Default Bribie Beach

Hi Perusal ,

sorry mate but the west winds didn't come this year !

the lakes on Bribie Is surf side are worth a go , they are
feed by cave s and should provided children great fun !

--
still fishin , pete
"Perusal" wrote in message
Hi Pete,

Well better get my beach permit sorted again... just ran out.

I was down at Fingal today on the river and beachfront. The beach was
uneventful, but it was realy windy and I got rained on enough to make
things
a bit unpleasant. The river had some small bites but no keepers.

Perusal

"pete" wrote in message
Hi Perusal ,

This time of year with the westerlies the surf is flat you

will
catch go whiting , the tailor should be starting to run .

--
still fishin , pete
"Perusal" wrote in message
Anyone here go fishing up on Bribie beach? What do you catch this time

of
year?

Perusal