Old September 16th, 2011, 12:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default the death of roff

On Sep 11, 11:42*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:49aafd5c-8322-4448-a0d0-
:

On Sep 9, 6:59*am, PENZZZ wrote:

Jeff, Indian Joe and I discussed this on Penns Creek one day. *The
toxicity of this place certainly has contributed to driving people
away from ROFF.

People get driven away from EVERY place, EVERY day. *And it is rarely
toxicity that does the trick. *Look at religion.....ANY
religion.....for a case in point.

Ranting is fine

sometimes

and disagreeing is fine.

nearly always.

But this
place slipped into just plain ugly from time to time.

So?

I know – leave if you don’t like the place….

Yeah.....good plan.....wouldn't want to stick around and do anything
to make it better.....right?

gee......i wonder if anybody wonders why this sort of **** happens.

hm......karma, i guess.

g.