Old November 14th, 2008, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen

Default dog photos - gia

"jeff miller" wrote in message
. ..
here's tha latest gia photo array... still has the rambunctious puppy
behavior, though she is starting to show a bit more tolerance of our
inept parenting. she's a hoot, but it will be a while before she's
ready to go fishing. right now, she's enamored of paper towels,
furniture, and the falling/wind-blown leaves.

jeff

I guees you thought I would miss this "before she's ready to go fishing." So
you do intend to take her fishin'! Well let me tell ya, Bear will be a very
gracious and able fish dog tutor.

Op --Gia's future fishin' buddy's fishin' buddy--