Old November 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Health check

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:48:03 -0800 (PST), giles
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:58:47 PM UTC-5, giles wrote:
So, anyone grown up and developed an interest in discussion?.....responsibility? g.

In my absence google groups has made it nearly impossible to respond to a thread, let alone begin a new one. Can't say I'm happy about it, but so be it. Barring some unconceived of radical adoption of hitherto unsuspected rationality on the part of the powers that be, this will be my last post here. Recent history has demonstrated that this news is unlikely to cause widespread consternation. Oh well.

I believe I've made it clear that I am not much interested in public masturbation. Hence, I will not be available on facebook, twitter, or any other forthcoming altar to self-immolation, bankruptcy (public, financial, or moral), or self-conscious self-aggrandizement.

Good news, ainna?

For those few misbegotten souls.....email still works.

ta ta.

g.

Ta Ta MORON!