Old February 25th, 2010, 03:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Fly fishing for Redfish

On Feb 24, 8:04*am, "
wrote:

You see, some idiots think that the majority of fish caught by fly
rods are browns and rainbows(and so on), but in Florida there aren't
any. Lots of people catch redfish and bass via flies because you just
can't beat top water. I'm truly sorry that your uneducated about that.
By the way, it's "unconvincing" --not unconvencing.

What is your problem?.....I didn't email you, pal. Sorry you feel the
way you do. I can have discussions in this group just as anyone else
can.

Hunter

Moron.

g.