Old April 9th, 2007, 08:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

Default backpack

"BJ Conner"

I was in a campground once when someone shot a boom-box off a picnic
table. The people who were so kind to play their music for everyone
in the campground packed up and left.
It would be a lot harder to hit an Ipod but It could be done.

...Same but different, a dog chained to the picnic table who barked
constantly...the sing of a well trained dog and a poorly trained master...

I should have went over before I was irate, but when I did go....it was
something like, "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FU____G CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER
PEOPLE!!!!"

It was the only time in my life that I think I could have confronted a bear
and won....they left...

john