Old April 9th, 2007, 10:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default backpack

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:43:31 GMT, "long eddy"
wrote:

What's the best mp3/ipod backpack with speakers?

I'm looking for one that can carry sound outside. Anyone have any skinny on
the Soundkaze iboom?

Thanking all in advance.
Eddy

I use Klipsch Heresy II speakers. a bit heavy, but man, you can not
beat the sound they give off. I'm old, so I have a couple of my
grandsons carry them around for me in the wilderness. 'Course it
****es off all the animals, to say nothing of the flyfishermen. I
haven't seen a deer, bear, moose, fox, or chipmunk in *years*. But
man, can you imagine Brubeck in stereo in the deep woods of Maine?
While your flyfishing?