Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Denis Lamy[_2_]

Default Single Malts

George Cleveland a écrit :

I bought a bottle of 10 year old Lamphroaig a few months ago and have
consumed about 3/4 of it in that time. The other day I came across a
bottle of Irish 1995 Knappogue Castle single malt on sale, and while
different than the Lamphroaig, I found myself really liking that too.

I can't say what is available in your regional market, but here are some
good sites for you:
http://scotchsinglemalt.com/
http://www.scotchwhisky.net/

I do prefer Bowmore, GlenIllitch & GlenFidditch to Laphroig. The
peatiness of the Laphroig does not appeal that much to me.

Add a good cigar, preferably a Cubban cigar, and you're definitely on
the downslope to the dark side. ;-)

--
Hope to read you soon,

Denis