Old January 23rd, 2009, 01:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Default plastic worm question

Mike wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
Have any of you used the worms that were impregnated with salt? I was
wondering what your opinion of them are?

They catch fish,, but so do the ones without salt,, one thing they do is
swell up inside bass and kill thousands of them, they swell to over 10
times their size in a week or two in just water, or inside a bass's
stomach

I heard that some vendors also
impregnate them with garlic. Thanks for your opinions.

I use scents, I love Mega Strike

Remember it's not the worm,, but how you wiggle it, see video in the link
of my signature line :-)

Mother F*&^%R!!!!!!!!!!!! I show up a year later and you Rodney are
still Spamming you should be f*&(^$g ashamed of your spamming self

According to the rules of "all" ISP's that "was not" spam,,

Now your language, is something that is offensive to many , DO you
actually talk that way around your kids ?

Jealousy is all I see

You just wish you could work your lures like that :-)

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control