Old December 6th, 2009, 06:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Costa Rica

On Dec 6, 8:50*am, "Fred" wrote:

My main concern, now, really is the safety of Americans - someone ( mayvbe
on this lisrt answered me by telling me to be wary - or aware *of just this.

That's your MAIN concern??

I think the State Departmen's worldwide 'Danger to Americans' thing is
overemphasized. No need to be paranoid...everyone can come up with
some scare story that happened to the brother of the roommate's
cousin, but in reality...considering how many Americans are
overseas...its a non-starter. Go where you will, enjoy yourself.
Ignore the doom-and-gloomers.

--riverman