Old September 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default How to break a leg without really trying

nice photos.....

On Sep 4, 3:37*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Or: How my brand new rubber-soled wading boots became my
brand new rubber-soled canoe tripping boots.

Ridiculous. I'd have been better off with a pair of greased
ice skates. Chota is going to kill somebody selling those
damn things as wading boots. Granted, I didn't have the studs
screwed in but the so called "RockLoc soft rubber" may as
well be called "Wheeeeeee, THUMP". I'm going back to felt.

Other than that had a nice day astream. The Cascade is running
as nice as I've ever seen it in the first week of September.
There's been plenty of rain up here this summer and the river
is a sweet 66F all through the stretch I fish. I put some pics
on my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ken_for...7622243856858/

--
Ken Fortenberry