Old February 16th, 2004, 12:39 AM
John Kerr

Default Skip casting under docks

That is one of my favorite bass fishing strategies, and I do pretty good
with a spinnng rod, and a side arm cast...took a lot of practice, but I
am very confident with it now. Some of the biggest bass I have caught
came with this technique. I think it is an nidividual comfort "zone"
thing, I tried different techiques, but this one was what I ended up
using, and becoming accomplished at. My advice is to try all the
suggetions and see where your personal confidence takes you.
It is definately a place that holds a nice bass now and again, and worth
the effort to master the technique!
JK