Old April 1st, 2006, 02:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Sorry a bit off topic

On 31 Mar 2006 13:41:18 -0800, "CTC" sent
into the ether:

Just wondering if anyone has o i dont know a.......500 word essay on
behaving during fire drills it would be nice to email it to
. If you dont in stead of enjoying this
nice 75 degree weather down at the pond ill be writing an essay, please
save me, please. O and to make my situation more desperate the
pond(Manasquan reservoir, ok so its a big pond) starts renting boats on
saturday, please, premote the sport of fishing by allowing an inocent
12 year old to go fishing.

No papers on behaving, sorry. I never used to behave either :}

I too would like to know what you did to endanger your fishing outing.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! (That is what my X-wife told me)

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!