Old April 1st, 2005, 04:15 PM
Wayne Knight

Conan The Librarian wrote:

That wasn't the impression I got. I could be wrong, but I

thought
they sold their own leaders pre-rigged with the little male

connector,
and you just buy the line connector/female part separately.

I think you can buy the line connector with a connection for the
leader, at least that's what their line designer told me last summer. I
still hold to the position that there's no reason to use these things
unless there is a physical disability which makes tying a nail and
blood knot difficult but different strokes for different folks.