Old November 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:35:46 -0600, Conan The Librarian

To me, the main difference is that a fish's faimily probably would
mourn for them as much as a human's family would mourn for a human, but
it's the possible physical pain that bothers me.

I was pretty sure from the start that this thread was a troll, and
this clinches it.

Chuck Vance ("fish's faimily ... mourn for them"?!)

It's all Clinton's fault. He shook hands with JFK, and JFK was
Catholic - well, so he claimed, anyway. Catholics eat fish on Friday.
The Kennedy band are...er, is...er,am...well, whatever...Catholic. The
Kennedys are involved in lots of funerals. Think of all the fish
funerals they've caused! There can be no questioning that the data on
this table - http://tinyurl.com/7ka8c - proves it.

HTH,