Old November 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

wrote:
rw wrote:

I think every fisherman should be required to carry, and to use, a
battery-powered bass-o-matic. Works for trout, too.

I guess all fishermen know that reference, but just in case:
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75qbassamatic.phtml

BJ Conner wrote:

I think you got that one right, check out her website.
http://www.gendernet.org/sarah/
Probably not getting enough hits on her semiporn site so she's over
trolling in roff. I'll bet the PHD is phoney and you have never has a
bottle with enough scotch in it to make you look twice at that.

That's probably a different Sarah Fox, and I'm not either one. It
doesn't say PHD anywhere on that webpage. My website is PoliSource.com.

Right under Welcome
"Hi! Thanks for visiting my page. My name is Sarah Fox, Ph.D., and I am
a transsexual woman...."
Mail order PHD?
Go away, screwed up people should work of fixing themselves first then
they can work on the rest of us.