Old April 27th, 2008, 03:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.boats.cruising
Larry[_2_]

Default Autopilots

Gregory Hall wrote:
Just what the world needs - another autopilot jetboat jerk who hasn't a clue
as to how to safely operate a boat blasting around the water becoming a big
nuisance and even larger menace to all concerned.

Take your autopilot, and overgrown Jetski for that matter, and shove it up
your ass!

--
Gregory Hall

Gregory,

Why don't you come tell me that personally. I live at 1 Indian Trail,
Colebrook, New Hampshire and we can talk about this face to face.

Lets see if your courage extends that far.
--

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com