Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:18:35 -0500, Neon John wrote:

Having helped care for two different relatives who died from
Alzheimer's Disease, it is easy for me to recognize the symptoms such
as you are displaying here.

I sincerely feel sympathy for you, Lawrence.

Save it for yourself, you ****ing retard. BTW, are you ready to come
clean on why your wife walked out on you?

Though you were probably
a nasty old fool before your brain started going and not someone I'd
want to associate with, I'd not wish this on anyone, even my worst
enemy.

Yours is obviously in the early stage since you can still type and
spell but you are losing the ability to think rational thoughts and
your self-control is slipping which means that something needs to be
done immediately. Letting vulgarities fly in public places is a
classic early sign.

Do you speak from experience?

There are some really good drugs now that help postpone the onset of
symptoms and in some cases, roll them back. I urge you to show this
post to your kids or whomever is your caregiver so that they can
appreciate your condition and seek out appropriate treatment. With
proper treatment you can enjoy a few more years of lucidity.

Speaking from experience?

I also suggest that they cut off your posting privileges so that you
won't further sully your public reputation. It'd be a shame for your
grandkids to plug your name into Google and have to read the kind of
stuff you're writing now. Most people idolize their grandparents.
What a tragedy to have that bubble burst for your grandkids.

I don't have any grandkids. Shows what you -don't- know, nitwit.
BTW, if you're such a perfect example of the perfect citizen, WHY did
your wife leave you for another man...or was it another woman?

To others he please don't tease this fellow or bait him on. It's
like poking a caged animal with a stick. It's just not nice.

John

Drink some water. In fact, stick your head in a bucket of it.

Lg

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:55:02 -0600, Lawrence Glickman
wrote:

Eat **** and die, pedophile.

The links I posted are VALID. Your bull**** is just that; government
de-regulation allowing Big Business to precede with their
contamination, at a price you and I and everyone else is going to pay
for with shortened lives.

I hope you die soon of a brain tumor. Eat more fish. Especially the
fatty parts of them in the lower belly area. Prove what a girly fag
you really are.

The Poison Pit known as the public water supply has already started
wasting your brain. It is obvious to anyone who reads your ****. Why
don't you provide a public service and slit your wrists.

---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson