Old June 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Wayne Harrison

"Conan The Librarian" wrote
(snip)

I was fortunate enough to have a
nice brown (12"+) jump all over my offering. He was a bulldog, but was
kind enough to pose for a photo: http://uweb.txstate.edu/~cv01/brown.jpg

nice! that's about as big a fish as one can expect that high on
snowbird.

I fished the next pool with no luck and thought about scaling the
falls, but figured I'd wait and do that when there's someone with me to
scrape my remains up off the rocks below. (Do you guys just go up the
face of the rocks on the left there or what?)

i *think* that's what we used to do. it's been more than ten years
since i've been up that high.

It's beautiful country with lovely, strong
fish, and I hope to explore much more of it.

thanks for those thoughts. i would enjoy helping you out, next time
around.

yfitons
wayno (and hellfire, the boy didn't even see the best of it...)