Old June 27th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison wrote:
"Conan The Librarian" wrote
I fished the next pool with no luck and thought about scaling the
falls, but figured I'd wait and do that when there's someone with me to
scrape my remains up off the rocks below. (Do you guys just go up the
face of the rocks on the left there or what?)

i *think* that's what we used to do. it's been more than ten years
since i've been up that high.

I've never even considered it. I go back up to the trail
and hike above Big Falls until the trail branches, the
west branch goes up a hill towards Middle Falls and the
east branch crosses Snowbird to three campsites, the
second of which has the remains of an old bridge across
Snowbird. I take the east branch, wade in just above the
old bridge and fish up from there. All native brookies
above Big Falls.

--
Ken Fortenberry