Old June 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Russell D.

Default Health check

On 06/22/2012 01:08 PM, Tim J. wrote:
Ken Fortenberry typed:
Tim J. wrote:
Giles typed:
So, anyone grown up and developed an interest in
discussion?.....responsibility?

Discussion? Maybe, but that "responsibility" **** is for the birds.

The grownups have signed onto Facebook using their real names and
the discussion continues on Facebook roff. The so-called "Giles"
would not be welcome there as far as I'm concerned. Although some
misguided souls have invited the "Wolfgang" persona to participate
there.

I check in on Facebook ROFF from time to time, but have a much harder time
following the discussions in that format vs. the Usenet threaded format. It
would be nice if FB would have viewing options, such as a threaded view, to
make navigation easier. The ability to start with a collapsed view and then
expand or ignore threads accordingly is sorely missed - by me, anyway.

I agree, Tim. Facebook is rather awkward.