Old August 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Health check

john b wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
The grownups have signed onto Facebook using their real names and
the discussion continues on Facebook roff. The so-called "Giles"
would not be welcome there as far as I'm concerned. Although some
misguided souls have invited the "Wolfgang" persona to participate
there.

Ken, I love you like a brother, a younger brother...I will dine
with you, have you to my house.....but in this instance, I must
tell you frankly to shut the

john

I'm happy you avoided jail time in your third world paradise
but I think of you more as an older sister with bitchy issues
than an older brother.

Facebook roff is a forum where folks use their real names, it's
quite a bit different than anonymous Usenet. I think that's a
*good* thing.

YMMV.

--
Ken Fortenberry