Old February 23rd, 2005, 05:00 AM

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:38:16 GMT, "Goat" wrote:

"Jim" wrote:

(snipped) cuz I don't care.

I don't suspect you'll do very well here - most fly fisherman are smart
enough to figure out how to take apart a fly reel without a schematic. On
the other hand, if I ever need to know where to get big heavy sinkers to
toss with my fly rod, I'll know just where to look.

HTH,

Jim Ray

What???? My fly reel comes apart? That's great news!!!! It's been making
this "clicking" noise since the day I got it. Banged it on a rock

Well, there's your problem - shoulda whacked it with something plastic...like a
violin...