Old June 19th, 2011, 06:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default New fishing car

On Jun 19, 1:23*am, DaveS wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:44*pm, Jazzbo Depew wrote:

" wrote in news:69174c59-3d75-4992-
:

On Jun 15, 11:40*am, DaveS wrote:
On Jun 14, 9:17*pm, Jazzbo Depew wrote:

Could it be him? Maybe? Ah huh. Probably is. Amazing how writing
style, word choice and snotty attitude are identifiable. . . .
especially for braggart chicken**** purveyors of questionable
parentage playing anonomouse.

You may. Ive been craving an F250 for a little camper rig (about
minimal for campers near as i can tell if one has no death wish) . . .
and there is lots of neg gibber about the Ford diesels. Id opt for a
Ford gasser. But hey, given RW beats the diesel odds, you gotta admit
that the F350s are nifty rigs to roll thru the West with? Id love one.
And two buck gas too. Enjoy it RW, we are just jealous.
Dave
Looking at some Dodge ads.

You can haul a popup camper on a F150 or the equivalent. I've been
doing it for years -- 5000 miles over Mexico's ****ty roads, for
example. Mine is a Northstar. It helps to have load levelers (air
bags), but it's not necessary.

I love this diesel engine. Lots of low end torque (800 ft-lb). Tows my
horse trailer (with horses) like it's not even there.