Old July 28th, 2010, 03:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
doS

Default help..berekley fluorcarbon

Thanks for the reply,I think I was thinking it would have more of a
glow,like stren original does.I havent tried Seagaur yet, will give that a
go also.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"doS" wrote in message
got the new transition type line, supposed to be gold above water and
clear below..I just cant see the gold color as adverstised?

Most flourocarbon lines have a yellowish tint. They don't stand out in
the sunlight particularly IMO. I used Seaguar Carbon Pro, but I have
heard a rumor that it may be discontinued.