Old February 28th, 2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:17:36 -0500, Goedjn wrote:

I do still want a bio microscope though. I've been looking for an
unwanted/unused one for years, but no luck to date. The ones on e-bay
are to rich for my blood. Using polarized contrast-phase lighting,
you can view LIVE specimines without killing them.

Try American Science and Surplus (www.sciplus.com)
They've got a nice-sounding 0060-1500X binocular microscope
for only about $600.

(there's cheaper ones too, down to about $130,
but that's the nice one)

Excellent Goedin. BTW, does uri.edu stand for University of Rhode
Island? I attended school there at one time at the Providence, R.I.
extension, and -that- is where I studied invertebrate zoology. Quite
challenging and rewarding. Very challenging. But not quite as bad as
"logic" class. Do you know how to read heiroglyphs? You will if you
make it through "logic" class ;(

Here is my choice:
Microscope 90197
and if I go for the Full Monte...
phase contrast enhancement kit 14385

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, Blue Birds sing...."
I'm dreaming again.... I will be happy to have the 90197 by itself,
but the 14385 makes it so much more useful.

Lg