Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default The Misadventures of John and Opie on Upper Creek

Mark Bowen wrote:
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
Rod and reel dropped from top of Element. Rod undamaged, priceless Hardy
L.R.H. given to me by my deceased father--FUBAR!

Before the car ride.

hmmm...looking at the cable pool... now, i've done the mountain goat,
vertigo terror cable crossing with your help, and i've done that insane
90 degree upward scramble around the rock/mountain (the cable is
easier)...now, i'm wondering about swimming up the pool. can't remember
how fast the flow was on the left side or if there were rock ledges to
climb up out of the water. as i recall the walk up the trail over raven
rock would be an asswhip. how about dropping in from the gt
trail...have you done that? ...and when are you starting the labor day
trip? yeah...gettin a bit stir crazy.

jeff