Old March 25th, 2011, 03:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Andros

On Mar 24, 8:52*am, "Wayne Harrison" wrote:
wrote in message

I'm going to Andros in a week -- mostly bonefish, probably barracuda,
but maybe some offshore,too, for Dorado and Tuna. Been tying lots of
flies -- Gotcha/Crazy Charlie hybrids, Simrans, Ververka Mantis
Shrimp, Scampis, Marabou Shrimp, etc. Big and light is the theme.

Willi, Danl, and Jeff are there now, and I'll see them very briefly at
the airport when I arrive in Congo Town. Maybe they'll have some
stories and some hot flies for me.

TR to follow.

Get well, Wolfgang.

have a great trip, rw--tell the boys wayno says howdy.

yfitons
wayno

Thanks for the good wishes, Wayno and Fred. I will certainly give your
regards to old friends.