Old December 9th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Carolina Basshunter Carolina Basshunter is offline
Junior Member

Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Default Late Fall Bassin'

Hey everyone, new to the group and new to the south. I have lived in Ohio for 30 some-odd years, where fishing season pretty much ended in late October/early November. I have been having some decent luck snagging some decent Bass out of one of my local lakes with mostly Texas rigged worms and craws. Smallest so far has been a 2 1/2 pounder, biggest being about 7 pounds...average about 4 pounds. Since this season is new to me fishing wise, any tips from the southerners on here on baits, etc.?

Thanks and great to be here!