Old September 25th, 2009, 03:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default Attention Evinrude E-Tec Owners!

"Joe_Z" wrote in message SNIP

Well thankfully (??) my 75hp E-Tec is a 2005. One of those with the faulty
power head which blew on my first extended outing on the Missouri spring
2006 with my wife. Thankfully we were towed 25 miles back to the access by
Monty Fralick father of Jami of the Elite Series. Good thing my wife had
her bikini on or he might not have seen us! Cabelas called Bombardier and
they overnighted a new power head under warrantee at their expense even
though I was not in a big rush. It has been bullet proof ever since. Joe Z

I love to hear stories of good customer service. It seems lately, the
opposite is heard more often!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief