Old May 8th, 2006, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

Default LLYN BRENIG FISHING REPORT WEEK ENDING APRIL 30TH

Wasn't it Dave Lane who wrote:

ah well, it'll keep Andy happy - make a change from Rudd etc...
better bring some stonger leader..

Nah.... not me matey.... I think Alec is more the "Pike man" here. I'll
stick to 'float fishing' for the tiddlers, so long as it's not clear blue
sky and blistering heat like last year! Jeez it wuz hot. Do you remember
those guy's practising for the nationals with the fish finder SONAR
thingies? They found fish echoes 60 feet down!!

BTW Dave, are you planning to do any river fishing for Sewin or Salmon this
year?

Andy