Old September 16th, 2009, 02:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default last day on crab lake

Fished 9 to 5 today - eight hours on Crab. I landed 41 smallmouth and
LInda got 12 - she is sick and did not fish hard, slept some in boat.
She did wake up enough to land the big one today - 18 inches, very
pretty fish. We also hooked and lost another 14 we saw but that came
off.

In four days at Crab I landed 115 smallmouth and Linda landesd 63. No
telling how many we hooked and lost. I love this lake!

In four days on Crab I landed 115 smallmouth and Linda landed 63 - no
telling how many we hooked, saw and lost.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com