Old January 1st, 2005, 11:38 PM
Charles B. Summers

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
I think Charles bought a rod
just for this purpose last year, and he is probably out on the water today
using it.

I could only wish I was out today... Beautiful day and I've even got my
windows open in the house! Whenever you're ready to try the FnF... just let
me know! I think Rick said he'd take us out to Dale Hollow when the time was
right.

BTW: I almost signed up for the Polar Bear Club for this mornings dip into
Percy Priest. Guess it wouldn't have been a bad day for that neither since
the water was 47 degrees, and the air temps were in the 60's!