Old January 3rd, 2005, 05:27 AM
Bob La Londe

Dang, I was going to capitolize on your new technique and sew up the market.
Now what the heck am I going to do with all these 9 inch rods?

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring

** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
Hmmmm.... Is it too late to change my recommendation to "a 9 to 10-FOOT
light-action rod" instead?

I hope no one ran out and purchased a Popeil Pocket Fisherman for

cold-water
bassin' after reading my post this morning.

So much for my other resolution... to go an entire year without making a
single mistake. :-)

Joe
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message

1. Use an 9" to 10' light-action graphite rod designed for the

technique.

Cool. That's quite a range there. I should have something that will

work.