Old January 12th, 2007, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Matt

Default Durdle Door, Dorset

In message , Alec Powell
writes
Planning our hols for the summer, (early July).
Mean to stay at Durdle Door which we know fairly well.

I live up on the cliff, I'll keep watch ;-)

Any tips for the beach fishing? Also bait suppliers.

We usually find the bait on the beach but the little sports shop in
Wareham is there just for opportunities like this one...

Bugger me grockles in January! (OK July but it was worth a cast)

--
Matt - Dorset.
It only takes two-strokes to excite me (or a threesome :-))