Old September 21st, 2003, 08:25 AM
daytripper

Default TR for the Bighorn Micro Clave and a Trip to Chas's

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:40:40 -0600, Warren wrote:

[snipped]
I can't begin to explain how fun this trip was. The Wades are
awesome hosts and I am very grateful for their hospitality.
The fishing was secondary and only made the trip that much
better but I am already thinking about another visit in the
near future. Unfortunately now begins the hard part, smoking
all this salmon and catching up on all the lost sleep

Man, that sounds like you had one hell of a great time. But you really should
know, you guys are twisting the knife in us office-bound types...

/daytripper (my time will come....later, apparently ;-)