Old December 28th, 2007, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default summer or winter?

"rw" wrote in message
JT wrote:
The winter photo was this mornings view. I'm looking forward to summer
again!

JT

Here's Stanley at the moment, JT:

http://www.sawtoothcamera.com/

Sitting here in California, I'm pleased to see a snowmobile track in the
foreground. That means there's enough snow for skiing.

Nice RW,

One could never get tired of looking at the Sawtooths! I would imagine you
are looking forward to getting back to the log cabin.

We got another 5 inches last night. Took the day off to stay home with my
daughter, (Our in-home care provider wanted the day off) we will be out
plowing snow soon.

Happy New Year,
JT