Old October 21st, 2014, 01:21 AM posted to alt.fishing
Zorro

Default Don't Buy Fishcamp Outboards

I recently bough a 2013 used fishcamp outboard motor. The motor that
was advertised as like/near new turned out to be more abused than used.
It was all scratched up and had been re-painted to hide the damage.
If you think about it, what incentive would there be for a business to
go out of their way to handle a motor kindly, when they know that
reguardless of what they do they will have a brand new replacement next
spring?

The motor I bought runs well. ] I'll give you that, but would I do it
again? NO WAY!

My suggestion is spend another thousand dollars and buy new. Don't buy
someone elses garbage!