Old December 14th, 2009, 05:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
James E. Morrow

Default Anyone fishing?

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 12/12/2009 11:02 PM, Steve B wrote:
Cold, snowy, and wet rain here. Trying to get out for some
rainbows and search for crappie just as soon as the ice melts on
my boat. I guess I could go ice fishing, but I have a freezer
full, and it's just as cheap to
buy it at the store. What bait does one use to catch ice,
anyway?

Steve

snip

The sun came out today, and my boat thawed. Time to get working
on it, and do some fishing. If it clears up, I'll go this week.
I can put up with most anything, but when it's windy, I'd just as
soon watch rasslin'.

Steve

We went fishing for rainbow trout at Roman Nose State Park, Oklahoma
on Saturday. Lots of wind and cold but regrettably no fish. Well
that's the way it is some days. ;=(

--
James E. Morrow
Email to: