Old October 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default TR: Norfolk River, AR and FFF Southern Council Conclave

On Oct 22, 10:19*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
ScovilleUnit wrote :

Giles wrote in
:

On Oct 12, 8:20*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Oct 12, 7:33*pm, Giles wrote:

On Oct 12, 4:27*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:

On 10/11/2011 9:26 PM, Frank Reid 2010 wrote:

By the way, hotel here in Knoxville has Yuengling. *Woo Woo!
Frank Reid
(okay, fishing on the Norfolk in Arkansas on Sunday, packing up
ten
at Bull Shoals Monday, driving through Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa
and Nebraska on Monday, flying into Knoxville on Tuesday.
*Kinda lost track of where I am)

in light of that, are you SURE you are in Knoxville? You probably
lan
ded
in Harrisburg or Lehigh Valley airport and serving Yeungling
would be expected!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *Tom

Mmmmm.....Yeungling.....definitely one of the most o.k. beers I've
had in the last five and a half decades.

giles
from the "allright, we don't exactly have to get REAL.....but let's
at least try to stay plausible" desk.

It is indeed. *And its only 3 bucks in the hotel.
Frank

I had a "Spotted Cow" at The Vault in Rockland on Sunday evening for
two and a half.....and got to watch the last "ten minutes" of Aaron
Rodgers and Clay Matthews giving the folks in Atlanta a lesson in
football.....at no extra charge.

giles
who, for another fifty cents, would expect at least a home town team
edging toward a serious world series bid or something.

How bout this.....MORON!!!!!

Forgot to mention........Green Teeth Giles!!!!!

moron.

g.