Old September 18th, 2008, 03:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default cologulHow to destroy a usenet group

On Sep 18, 2:01*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:08:12 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly.tying/about

Proud of your efforts Kenny boy?

This group is going the same way. *Also thanks in considerable measure
to your efforts, and the fact that you are a poisonous devious
conniving lying sack of ****e.

Hmmmmm. *Seems the two top all time posters are you and me.
Fortenberry isn't even listed. *So, according to the stats and your
logic, you and I are responsible for this group's alleged demise.

Not surprising you donīt know what logic is. You donīt know what truth
is either. No point in even trying to explain anything to you either,
youīre just too stupid to grasp it.