Old July 18th, 2007, 11:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

Default The Secret River

Every year now for the last 6 years we return to a small river we found in
the upper penn of michigan. On our inaugural a buddy and I took 100 smallies
of this caliber in one day, having lost another 20 or so. The following
year I returned with my sons and we took 75 in one day. This year we didnt
fare as well in numbers but we caught several 5's and 4's with plenty of 3lb
fish mixed in. My son Tracy got his first 5lb smallie here. hope you enjoy !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SR1.jpg (59.2 KB, 219 views)