Old November 21st, 2006, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Alec Powell

Default OT, well, not really...angling on tv

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Dave Lane, gave forth these words of wisdom:
yes, I was thinking about that trip, when I really thought for a
moment, that mouth-mouth might be needed but had decided that you were
brown bread, basically. lol, what price altitude sickness? The lake
they were fishing, I think that they said about 13,000 feet? That's
about 6 times the altitude of Ffynnon.. :+)

Well, Dave, I think I had better try Ffynnon . Brenig or no, I still
intend a few days in North Wales next year. I'll bring me own Oxygen :-)
As for the guy on the telly having mules if Andy had been there he would
have probably ended up eating them!
Cheers,
Alec
--