Old March 5th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Mark Pruett

Default How to rig & fish a spoon?

"RichG" wrote in message ...

p.s. Where do you fish in Galveston bay complex????

Well, I haven't been fishing much in the past 15 or so years- my
grandfather passing away, college and moving to Dallas put a big crimp
in that. Before all that, we used to go in the West bay, around
Pelican Island bridge and up in between Pelican Island and Galveston.
Occasionally we'd go out into Jones Lake, but not that often.

Looks like this next week my brother and I will be going to my aunt
and uncle's place on Lake Madeline in Galveston- no idea if we'll
catch anything or not there.